Friday, April 20, 2012

Pixie's 'sexercise' to keep fit and more fashion news!



Welcome to the weekly fashion round-up, where we bring you the latest on supermodels, style, designers and everything in-between!

Which supermodel bared all in a recent photoshoot? Which pop princess donned a sports bra costing $20,000?

Here's the lowdown on the latest fashion news!

'Sexercise' keeps Pixie Lott in shape

The secret behind Pixie Lott's fabulous figure has finally been revealed -- her man Oliver Cheshire has attributed her chiselled body to lots of sex.

"I love eating a proper meal and there is no way I could go on a diet or watch what I eat," the Daily Star quoted Cheshire as saying.

"To keep in shape I have lots of sex. I call it sexercise," he said.

According to him, he doesn't get any complaints from Pixie, 21, about what he's packing downstairs.

Chatting about his recent swimwear shoot for Marks & Spencer he said: "I wasn't nervous about posing in swimwear as I've been in my pants since I was 15 and was born naked."

"Plus, I don't need to stuff," he added.

Click Here To Read More


http://www.hindimovieson.com/showthread.php?79758-Pixie-s-sexercise-to-keep-fit-and-more-fashion-news!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More