Monday, July 26, 2010

!-! Desitarka.org !-! True confessions

 


Four older ladies are sitting around playing bridge. The first lady says, "Hey girls, we have been good friends for too long and there is something I must get off my chest. I am a kleptomaniac. But, don't worry, I have never stolen from you and I never will."

The second lady says, "Well, since we are having true confessions here, I must get something off my chest too. I am a nymphomaniac. But don't worry, I have not hit on your husbands. They don't interest me and never will; we have been friends for too long."

"Well," says the third lady, "I, too, must confess something. I am a lesbian. But do not worry, I will not hit on you. You are not my type. We have been friends too long for me to ruin our friendship."

The fourth lady stands up, says, "I have a confession to make also. I am an uncontrollable gossip, and I have some phone calls to make!"

Thanks & Regards

(PuneeT KumaR)




--- On Mon, 26/7/10, Love-Distributor <pkpuneetpk@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Love-Distributor <pkpuneetpk@yahoo.com>
Subject: Sexual Overdrive
To:
Date: Monday, 26 July, 2010, 12:48 PM


A young couple were driving down the road in a very busy area, when things started to get somewhat passionate. They decided to pull over and park and have some fun.

Things were really getting hot, and they were not paying any attention to what was going on outside. All of a sudden a policeman was tapping on their window. The cop could hardly contain himself.

"Didn't you know that you are not suppose to be having sex in public?" he asked the couple.

Being embarrassed at being caught said yes and apologized.

"Well, he said, I will have to write you a ticket."

So the cop wrote the ticket and reminded them next time to watch their behaviour. After getting dressed the girlfriend asked her boyfriend what the policeman wrote the ticket for.

He responded, "Doing 69 in a 35 mph speed zone!"


Thanks & Regards

(PuneeT KumaR)




__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please forward this message to all Your Friends who will love it! If you like such messages and want to join these fun mail lists then send a blank email to:DesiTarka-subscribe@yahoogroups.com 

------------------------------
(!!~~!!~~Desi Tarka~~!!~~!!)
http://www.desitarka.org
http://www.desitarka.org
http://www.desitarka.org
http://www.desitarka.org
http://www.desitarka.org
http://www.desitarka.org
http://www.desitarka.org
http://www.desitarka.org
(!!~~!!~~Desi Tarka~~!!~~!!)
------------------------------
Join Us :- http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DesiTarka/join
----------------------------------------------------------


You can also join the group by clicking the below link or by copying and pasting it in the browser bar and then pressing 'Enter'.
http://us.groups.yahoo.com/group/DesiTarka/join

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DesiTarka/join
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DesiTarka/join
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DesiTarka/join
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DesiTarka/join
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DesiTarka/join
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DesiTarka/join
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DesiTarka/join


To modify your list subscription, please send a blank email to:
SUBSCRIBE            :  DesiTarka-subscribe@yahoogroups.com     
UNSUBSCRIBE          :  DesiTarka-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com     
INDIVIDUAL MAILS     :  DesiTarka-normal@yahoogroups.com          
DAILY DIGEST         :  DesiTarka-digest@yahoogroups.com          
VACATION HOLD        :  DesiTarka-nomail@yahoogroups.com    
FOR POSTING MESSAGES :  DesiTarka@yahoogroups.com
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More