Tuesday, December 21, 2010

[Desi Tarka] I Have Made You Special

 

 

funscrape.com

 

I  Have  Made  You  Special

 

 

God  Says

My  Beloved, I have created  you and made you special.

etoil032.gif

You  are made for such a time as this

I want  to  use your beauty for my glory.

Just  like I  used Queen Esther's beauty

I  can  use  you, Come to me and let me guild your day,  Use  your beauty to glorify me.

 

You  are special and I  created you to be

special, Do not compare  yourself  with others

because if  you  try to measure up to others you won't  be  you , I  Love you the way that you are and I created  you the way that I wanted  you to be so love  who you are.

etoil032.gif

I  want  you  to  know  me  more and to have

a deeper  walk  with me so I  asked  that you

give  me  your whole heart  and  I will

make your life beaitiful.

 

Seek  me  before  you start  your day and,

you  will  find  my wisdom  though out the day.

etoil032.gif

Love,  Your Creator

 

Pl  Read  Psalm 139

 

Lucy

6.gif

 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please forward this message to all Your Friends who will love it! If you like such messages and want to join these fun mail lists then send a blank email to:DesiTarka-subscribe@yahoogroups.com 

------------------------------
(!!~~!!~~Indi Forums~~!!~~!!)

http://www.IndiForums.com

(!!~~!!~~Indi Forums~~!!~~!!)
----------------------------------------------------------
Join Us :- http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DesiTarka/join
----------------------------------------------------------


You can also join the group by clicking the below link or by copying and pasting it in the browser bar and then pressing 'Enter'.

http://us.groups.yahoo.com/group/DesiTarka/join

To modify your list subscription, please send a blank email to:
SUBSCRIBE            :  DesiTarka-subscribe@yahoogroups.com     
UNSUBSCRIBE          :  DesiTarka-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com     
INDIVIDUAL MAILS     :  DesiTarka-normal@yahoogroups.com          
DAILY DIGEST         :  DesiTarka-digest@yahoogroups.com          
VACATION HOLD        :  DesiTarka-nomail@yahoogroups.com    
FOR POSTING MESSAGES :  DesiTarka@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More