Friday, March 16, 2012

I am not God: Sachin Tendulkar

Image

"I am not god, I am Sachin Tendulkar", said the iconic Indian cricketer who watched in dejection as his 100th international century, which he described as the "toughest" of his career, was overshadowed by the team's shock loss to Bangladesh in an Asia Cup match in Mirpur.

India lost the match by five wickets despite posting 289 on board.

"Yes, I have to be honest. I am human and I have emotions so I was frustrated. It does play on your mind," Tendulkar said.
It took him 36 balls to go from 80 to 100 and his 114-run knock came off 147 deliveries in all but the veteran insisted that personal milestone was the last thing on his mind.

Click Here To Read More

http://www.hindimovieson.com/showthread.php?78128-I-am-not-God-Sachin-Tendulkar

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More