Thursday, November 29, 2012

Great Hearted Husband - Joke

The wife comes home early & finds her husband Mishra in

their master bedroom making love to a beautiful, young lady!


"You unfaithful, disrespectful pig! What are you doing?


How dare you do this to me the faithful wife, the mother


of your children! I'm leaving this house, I want divorce!"


The Mishra, replies "Wait, Wait a minute! Before you leave,


at least listen to what happened. You can't say I'm dishonest."


"Hmm, I don't know, well, it'll be the last thing I will hear from you.


But make it fast, you unfaithful pig, you!"


The Mishra begins to tell his story . . . "While driving home


this young lady asked for a ride. I saw her so defenseless

that I went ahead and allowed her in my car. I noticed that

she was very thin, not well dressed and very dirty. She


mentioned that at she had not eaten for 3 days.


With great compassion I brought her home and warmed


up the enchiladas that I made for you last night that you

wouldn't eat because you're afraid you'll gain weight;

the poor thing practically devoured them."


"Since she was very dirty I asked if she wanted to take a


shower.


Read Full Joke @ http://forum.preeto.org/showthread.php?34534-Great-Hearted-Husband

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More