Sunday, February 28, 2010

!-! Desitarka.org !-! Morning Glorythoughts


 

 

Morning Glorythoughts
 
 
 
Monday. . . March 1, 2010
 
(Welcome to March!)
 
 
Good Morning, Folks!
 
 
You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus,
for all of you who were baptized into Christ
 have clothed yourselves with Christ.
Galatians 3:26-27

The refining process is a slow and painstaking process.
 
It usually
begins with something roughly hewn and processed until shiny. . .
pure and filtered through and through.

We are being refined daily into the image of Christ.
 
 Each trial and experience touches our hearts
in such a way, as to mold, shape,
and renew,
bringing out the polish,
which has always remained
hidden underneath the surface.

On the outside it may be difficult to recognize Christ in us,
but
for those of us, who seek Him diligently,
we catch many glimpses of Him,
through them.

He is there, within the heart,
walking in the garden paths,
inspecting every promising hope of future blossoms.

© Sandra Lewis Pringle
 
 
 


Deeper
Let me try a little harder,
Let me pray a little more,
Let me go a little farther,
than I've ever gone before.

Let me sing instead of sighing,
As I pass beneath the rod
Let my life burn out for others,
Less of self and more of God.

Let me see the ones about me,
Hungry for the peace I know,
And the spirit of my Savior,
Father, let me ever show.

Let me lift the one who's fallen,
Help the lame upon the way . . .
soothe the weary, calm the suffering,
knowing Thou wilt come someday.

Others, Lord, yes, others
Let this my motto be,
Help me to live for others,
That I may be like Thee.
Nellie Martin
 
 
funscrape.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More