Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Make me Feel Like a Woman

To receive such mails, click in the Box below and type your
email address. Click on the "Join DesiTarka" button


In a transatlantic flight, the plane passes into a severe storm, the turbulence is awful, and things go from bad to worse when one wing is struck by lightning and is detatched.

One woman in particular loses it. Screaming, she stands up at the front of the plane and yells, "I'm too young to die! But if I'm going to, I want my last minutes to be memorable!

I've had plenty of lovers in my life, but none of them has ever made me feel like a woman! Is there anyone on this plane who can make me feel like a real woman?"

Click Here To Read Full Joke

http://www.hindimovieson.com/hilarious-jokes/77041-make-me-feel-like-woman.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Join DesiTarka for World's Best Mails
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today's Hottest Links. Click on Links to view:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More