Friday, April 30, 2010

!-! Desitarka.org !-! Good Morning

 

 

 

Morning Glorythoughts
Friday . . . April 30, 2010
 
 
Good Morning,
 
My son,
pay attention to what I say;
listen closely to My words.
 
Do not let them out of your sight,
keep them within your heart;
for they are life to those
who find them
and health to a man's whole body.
 
Above all else, guard your heart,
for it is the wellspring of life.
Proverbs 4:20-23
 
 
 
  
 
Do we savor each moment,
which God gives?
 
In each moment,
we either have peace,
or a feeling of conflict or uneasiness.
 
Each moment,
God gives us strength,
and wisdom.
 
I have realized that all that God wishes
to share with us,
begins on the inside.
 
It is such a personal relationship
which we have with Him,
that He speaks to us from within,
through wisdom,
knowledge,
revelation,
and peace.
 
He doesn't come before us,
in human form,
as the world does.
 
He moves within us,
to commune with us.
 
Keeping our emotions in control,
keeping our thoughts in control,
keeping our focus upon Him,
all help to make His way clear for us.. . .
our intuition, sharp and keen.
 
We must listen to what the Spirit is saying,
and we must be prepared
for action,
at all times.
 
God is always moving,
never standing still.
 
He expects us to move,
as well.
 
 
   Sandra Lewis Pringle
 
Have a safe and blessed weekend;
seek wisdom from God,
and keep Him close to your hearts.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Dear Father,
I acknowledge You as my Teacher,
and am eager to learn.
 
Help me to listen, truly listen,
to what You are saying,
internally to me.
 
Help me to seek Your mighty wisdom,
which is above all wordly wisdom.
 
Help me to keep my thoughts,
upon Your words,
which heal, mend, and restore.
 
Help me to turn loose of selfishness,
and to turn it into selflessness.
 
Others need my attention,
and I need Your attention,
in order to share.
 
Help me to be a vessel
of all that I can be,
each and every day.
 
Heal your people,
Restore your people,
and rekindle the fire in each one,
to love and seek You,
above all things.
 
In Jesus' name,
I pray this prayer,
for all,
thanking You,
giving You all praise,
Amen
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More