Friday, May 28, 2010

!-! Desitarka.org !-! Honesty

Welcome_flip.gif
 
         
 

 

 Honesty
 
 

Since you've been gone my world is gray,
WHY?
I want you to hear, but you won't let me say.
 
 

I have no secrets to be hidden,
WHY?
While I still love you that would be forbidden..
 
 

You say I am untruthful and that I lie,
WHY?
Cause you don't give me a chance to explain my side..
 
 

Never once have I done you wrong,
WHY?
No matter what you did, my love was strong..
 
 

I never claimed that I was right,
WHY?
Cause that would be a lie, I to sometimes caused the fight..
 
 

Time will pass and we will move on,
WHY?
Although we don't want to, we know we have hung on to long..
 
 

Not an hour goes by when my heart don't ache,
WHY?
Cause I realize, yours to I did break..
 
 

I could keep these thoughts going on and on,
WHY?
You're my true love for which I long..
 
 

I'll end it here and say goodbye,
WHY?
Cause I realize I am not the only gal who catches your eye..
 

 

 

                                   

                                   

                                     JOIN NOW

                                   

                                   

                                   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Desitarka/

                                  Newer Post Older Post Home

                                  0 comments:

                                  Post a Comment

                                  Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
                                  RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
                                  Follow Us on Twitter!Follow Us on Twitter
                                  Be Our Fan!Be Our Fan on Facebook

                                  Share

                                  Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More