Sunday, May 30, 2010

!-! Desitarka.org !-! I Promise

 

 

 I Promise
 
The moment i saw you cry
My world came crashing down
To see those tears fall from your eyes
Turned my smile into a frown
I wanted to hold you
Make everything alright
But there was nothing i could do
To stop you from crying tonight
I felt like a failure
To myself and to you
But you said that was nothing
That i could do
I held you close
And made your pain my own
I tried to make it feel
Like you were home
You kissed me softly
Said you would be alright
But there was something in your eyes
That had me worried that night
And to this day i promise
Not to let you cry alone
And to take the pain you feel
And make it my own

 

                                           

                                           

                                          Posted in:
                                          Newer Post Older Post Home

                                          0 comments:

                                          Post a Comment

                                          Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
                                          RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
                                          Follow Us on Twitter!Follow Us on Twitter
                                          Be Our Fan!Be Our Fan on Facebook

                                          Share

                                          Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More